Download our free guide so you can find out about one misstep that cost us big. A mistake you can easily avoid when you’re using FB for your business:
Error 403 - Forbidden
You don't have permission to access the requested resource. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.
We're sharing these free guides to help you grow your Facebook page for your business. We pulled the information directly from our WMU Facebook for Business Online Courses. If you're interested in using Facebook to help grow your business consider taking one of our courses.
Want to see more? Check out our other featured lesson: Simple and Easy Facebook WINS. It includes 3 tips for you to try with your Facebook Page. Visit this blog post to download the free guide: Simple and Easy Facebook Wins w/Free PDF Download
We're re-opening enrollment for our Ultimate Facebook for Business Online Course and this time we are also offering our Complete Facebook for Business Online Course.
Enroll in one of our Facebook for Business Online Courses
Both courses include:
- Over 30 Video Lessons
- We cover the basics: setting up a profile. To the complex: using your email list to reach a very targeted audience to get maximum return
- Actionable Items for you to put into practice
- Exclusive access to the WMU Facebook group
The Ultimate Course also includes:
- Lifetime Access
- A consultation with Zeb Welborn
- Bonus Lessons
- Email reminders
- ...and more
The Ultimate Facebook for Business Online Course - $299
The Complete Facebook for Business Online Course - $99
Find out more, visit welbornmedia.com/welborn-media-university/.
If you have any questions about our Facebook for Business Online Courses contact me.
Zeb Welborn (909) 973-9089 or email Zeb@WelbornMedia.com
What is your biggest mistake using Facebook for business?
Latest posts by Lacey Welborn (see all)
- New Video to Promote Local Business DLT Growers - September 25, 2018
- Identifying Your Target Audience - June 1, 2018
- March at Chino Rotary: Dan Stover Music Contest, Sweet Cases Program Volunteer Event, First Craft Talk and More - April 10, 2018