We founded Welborn Social Media in June 2011 and despite being open for business for roughly six months, we have many memorable moments. The following is our top 11 moments for Welborn Social Media in 2011. Thank you to our friends, family and the businesses who have used our services this year. We are extremely optimistic about 2012 and can’t wait to see what the future has in store for Welborn Social Media and the people we interact with.
- We began the year by expanding our social media, graphic and website design knowledge by learning new ways to promote The Tutoring Solution.
- In June, Welborn Social Media got it’s start with our first client Scrapbook Expo. We have been running the Scrapbook Expo Twitter Page ever since.
- In July, we started work on Los Serranos Country Club‘s blog, Facebook and Twitter pages and continue to run their social media presence.
- In August, we began working for WireSpeed Systems, a global supplier for new and refurbished networking equipment. We run their Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
- In October, we started a Facebook and a blog for System 1 Interiors, Los Angeles’s best acoustic ceiling removal company.
- We launched the Welborn Social Media website and began developing our own social media presence.
- Attended the Arizona Business Growth Expo and began developing business relationships with wonderful people that will continue to help us as our business grows.
- As a result of our work, our client, WireSpeed Systems, was recognized by Cisco, the largest corporation in the networking industry, as their Facebook SuperFan. WireSpeed Systems has been featured in Cisco’s Facebook profile picture since the beginning of November.
- Hosted our first Twitter chat for our client Scrapbook Expo. It was a success and we’ve been hosting two Twitter chats a month ever since. Follow #ScrapChat at 6pm PT on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month to join in!
- Launched DLT Growers brand new website, built by Welborn Social Media. DLT Growers sells ground cover to companies like Lowe’s and Home Depot.
- Helped the Women’s English National Football team’s starting goalkeeper, Karen Bardsley wish fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
It’s been a truly memorable year. The most exciting part of this year is the possibilities for next year. In the past few weeks we’ve been talking with a variety of businesses about enhancing their brand with our social media services. We already have some exciting things in store for 2012 and can’t wait to write the year in review at the end of next year, it’s bound to be packed with even more memorable moments.
Happy New Year!